If you’re like most people, you enjoy a good cheap drink now and then. But with the cost of drinks going up every day, it can be hard to find ways to keep your budget in check. That doesn’t mean you have to give up your favorite drinks completely.
In fact, there are plenty of cheap drinks that you can make at home easily. From fruit juices to mocktails to alcoholic beverages, these 10 drinks will help you save money and still have a great time drinking. So take a break from the expensive store-bought drinks and try some of these affordable homemade versions instead.
How to Make Your Own cheap drinks
There are lots of ways to make refreshing and cheap drinks at home without spending a fortune. Here are four easy recipes for your next party:
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 cup lime juice
- 2 cups club soda
- In a blender, combine the tequila, lime juice, and club soda. Blend until smooth.
- Serve in margarita glasses with ice and a wedge of lime. Enjoy!
How to Substitute Alcohol for Other Liquids
If you’re looking for a cheap way to have your own cheap drinks at home, alcohol can be substituted with other liquids. Many store-bought premade cocktails can be made with just a little bit of different liquids, and many simple syrups and juices can also be used to create custom cocktails. Here are some ideas for substituting alcohol for other liquids:
- Seltzer water: Replace vodka or gin with seltzer water for a refreshing drink.
- Fruit juice: Use fruit juice in place of hard liquor in summertime cocktails or as a refreshing beverage on its own.
- Tea: Brew strong tea using just enough water to cover the tea bag, then add the desired amount of sweetener and liquor. For lighter cheap drinks, try iced tea instead of traditional hot tea.
- Soda: Make your own carbonated soda using club soda and sparkling water. This is great for Baja Margaritas or DIY sodas such as ginger ale with lime or grapefruit soda with lemonade.
- Milk: Substitute milk for any type of liquor when making mocktails or smoothies.
How to Make Your Own Sodas and Juices
Making your own soda and juices is a fun way to save money and enjoy some delicious drinks that you control the ingredients for. Here are four easy ways to make your own sodas and juices:
- Make natural sodas with fruit juice. This method is great for kids because all you need is some fresh fruit and a blender. Simply blend together equal parts of fruit juice and soda until desired consistency is reached. For example, if you want a soft drink, blend together two cups of fruit juice with one cup of soda. If you want stronger cheap drinks, blend together three or four cups of fruit juice with one or two cups of soda.
- Make carbonated water using boba tea mix packets. In a small saucepan, warm the boba tea mix packets over low heat until liquidy. Stir in enough cold water to fill the saucepan halfway up the boba tea packets. Remove from heat and let cool slightly before filling a glass with ice cubes. Place the glass in the fridge for several hours to create carbonation (if desired).
- Make sparkling water using lemon slices and sugar substitute sweeteners like Splenda or Equal. Cut lemon slices in half crosswise then sprinkle sugar substitute over cut sides of lemon slices Add cold water to fill a small pitcher or mason jar up to 3/4 full Add ice cubes and stir gently to combine Pour into drinking glasses and enjoy!
How to Make Your Own Beers and Wines
Making your own beers and wines is a great way to save money, learn about your favorite cheap drinks, and have some fun. There are many different ways to make beer and wine at home, so find one that you enjoy and stick with it. Here are four easy methods for making beer and wine:
1. Make a basic beer using all-grain flour and malt:
This is the easiest type of beer to make and can be made in a few hours using basic ingredients. Be sure to use a good quality malt for the best flavor. Add fermentable sugars (corn or sugar) to the brew pot before adding the grains, stir well, cover with foil or lid, and let sit in a warm place overnight.
The next day, remove the grain bag and add boiling water to equal 4 gallons (15 liters). Steep grains for 60 minutes then add hops (if desired). Bring the mixture up to a boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 90 minutes. Take off heat, strain through a funnel into the sanitized container, cool down quickly by placing in a cold water bath if desired, put cap on bottle/carboy/tank, etc., and store in the refrigerator.
2. Make hard apple cider using an automatic juicer:
If you don’t have an automatic juicer but still want to make apple cider, follow these steps: Wash 2-3 pounds (1 kg) of apples thoroughly; pare them; cut them into small chunks; place them into your
How to Make Your Own Spirits
Making your own spirits at home is a great way to save money and get creative with your cocktails. There are many different ways to make spirits, so find one that you’re interested in and get started!
To start, you’ll need some basic ingredients: distilled or white alcohol, sugar, flavoring, and a container to store your liquor in. Distilled or white alcohol is typically 80% or more alcohol by volume, so it’s important to buy the highest quality you can afford. For DIY cocktails, it’s best to use grain-based vodka rather than traditional commercial vodka because it has a smoother taste.
Sugar is the key ingredient in most spirits recipes. It helps to balance out the strong flavors of the other ingredients and adds sweetness. You can use granulated sugar or simple syrup in place of sugar if you want a sweeter drink or add more for less sweet cheap drinks. Flavoring can be anything from fruit juices to spices like cinnamon or ginger. Experiment with different combinations until you find something that you love!
Finally, make sure to have a container ready to store your liquor in when you’re finished making it. Glass bottles are ideal because they can be stored in the freezer and used again later without diluting the drink. Plastic bottles are also good for storing liquor, but they may not be as sturdy if they’re dropped or bumped around.
Tips for Making Cheap Drinks at Home
Making your own cheap drinks at home is a great way to save money and enjoy your favorite drinks without sacrificing taste. Here are a few tips for making delicious and inexpensive drinks at home:
- Start with a quality beverage. Make sure the ingredients used to make your drink are of high quality, so the cheap drinks have good flavor and no unwanted additives.
- Use simple ingredients. When making your drinks, keep things simple by using basic ingredients that you likely have in your kitchen already. This will help keep costs low while still giving you great-tasting drinks.
- Experiment with different flavors and combinations. There is no one perfect recipe for making cheap drinks, so experiment with different flavors and combinations to find what you like best. This will help you save money while still getting great-tasting drinks!
Congratulations on embarking on a new year! Whether you’re looking to save money or just want to try something new, these 10 cheap drinks are perfect for you. All of them can be made easily at home using common ingredients and little effort, so there’s no excuse not to give them a try. Thanks for reading!
read more cub foods
Reading your article helped me a lot, but I still had some doubts at the time, could I ask you for advice? Thanks.
sure please ask and clear your doubts about this topic